Postal parcel - to a pick-up point or to a vending machine
- 1-2 working days, also Saturday delivery available
- Delivery directly to the nearest point or to the pick-up point of your choice
- Available throughout Finland
Orders sent as a parcel are usually delivered within one working day, excluding remote areas. Posti delivers parcels to vending machines and delivery points also on weekends inYou can follow the progress of your parcel shortly after dispatch. You will receive notification of the arrival of your parcel by SMS and email. Once your parcel has arrived, you can pick it up with your ID card and parcel number (at a branch) or with a locker code (at a vending machine)
- Free of charge for orders over €59.95.
- For orders between €18.90 and €59.95, the price of a parcel is €2.95.
- For orders between €18.90 and €59.95, free delivery is also available as a small parcel or via DB Schenker.
Small parcel from Swiss Post - to your mailbox
- Delivery to your mailbox within 2-4 working days.
- Includes a tracking code, you can track the progress of your parcel.
- Available throughout Finland.
The small package is delivered by letter post directly to your mailbox, usually within 2-4 working days. There is a "light" tracking service for the parcel on the Post Office website. If your order is too large to be delivered to your mailbox, it will be picked up at the nearest Post Office.
- Free delivery for orders over 28,90€.
- 0,00€ - 28,90€ orders delivery fee 1,95€.
- 0,00€ - 28,90€ orders also available free delivery by letter post
Budbee home delivery
- 1-2 working days, to PK-region even the same evening
- Delivery directly to your door (weekday evenings from 17-22)
- Delivery to PK-region and certain postal code areas in Oulu, Turku, Tampere, Lahti, Kuopio, Tuusula, Järvenpää and Jyväskylä.
Budbee delivers in the evening at a time that suits you. Deliveries currently leave from us every morning at around 10:00. You choose how Budbee delivers - whether they ring the doorbell, knock or leave the package outside your door. Delivery to Budbee's green vending machines is also available in the PK region. Budbee also makes returns smooth - just book a pick-up time and they'll collect your parcels. No need to print a return label, Budbee will take care of it.
- Free of charge for orders over €39.95.
- €15.00 - €28.00 for orders with a delivery charge of €1.95.
- €28.00 - €39.95 for orders with a delivery charge of €0.95.
Postal Home parcel
- 1-2 working days
- Delivered to your door between 9-21, Posti will contact you to arrange a delivery time.
- Available throughout Finland, recommended for large shipments
Home parcel delivery time is usually one working day, excluding remote areas. You can track the progress of your parcel with your JJFI tracking number. Posti will contact you via SMS / MyPost to arrange a suitable delivery time for your parcel. If you wish, you can also ask the Post Office to leave the parcel on your doorstep.
- Free of charge for orders over 150€.
- 34,95€ - 60,00 € orders delivery fee 3,95€.
- 60,00€ - 150,00€ orders delivery fee 2,95€.
DB Schenker pick-up package
- 1-3 working days, to the nearest or your chosen pick-up point
- Available throughout Finland, DB Schenker has an extensive network of pick-up points
Usually delivery time is 1-2 working days, for remote areas delivery may take one day longer. You can follow the progress of your parcel shortly after dispatch. You will receive an arrival notification of your parcel by SMS. Once your parcel arrives, you can pick it up with your ID card and delivery ID. Returns are also easy at DB Schenker's pick-up point - you can return the parcel in its original packaging/shipping label.
- Free of charge for orders over 29,95€.
- 10,00€ - 17,00€ orders delivery charge 2,49€.
- 17,00€ - 29,95€ orders delivery charge 1,95€.
- 3-8 working days
- Available throughout Finland, only for small shipments
We recommend letter delivery only for non-urgent shipments - if you choose letter delivery, please be prepared to wait 14 days. We cannot take action before this time. Your shipment will be delivered by ordinary letter post. Note: The Post Office no longer delivers letter mail on Tuesdays.
FOLLOW YOUR ORDER
Once your order is packed and dispatched from the warehouse, you will receive a delivery confirmation email (and Whatsapp if you have accepted Whatsapp messages). The delivery confirmation will contain a link that you can click on to track the progress of your order. You will also receive a confirmation when your shipment arrives for pick-up at a Post office/automat.
If your order is delivered by Post Home Parcel or Budbee Home Delivery, you will receive a text message from Post/Budbee with instructions on how to choose the delivery time that suits you
When the parcel arrives, you can pick it up with your ID card and delivery number (parcels that arrive at the branch) or with a locker code (parcels that arrive at a vending machine). If you are unable to pick up the parcel yourself, you can ask a family member or friend to pick it up for you. They will need an ID card and a delivery ID or locker code to collect the parcel. DB Schenker parcels must be picked up in person or you can make a proxy for your friend to pick up the parcel for you.
The parcel will only be held by the Post Office for 7 days before being returned to us. If you wish to cancel/return your order, please collect it and return it according to the instructions included with the parcel.